mercredi 4 juillet 2012

Introduction

Hello everybody! My name is Félix, i'm 17 years old, I live in the nothern-west of the Quebec, in a city called Amos. This summer, I am in Ottawa for Explore program, this is a program who help some students from Quebec or from Spain to learn or improve their English. I will introduce myself a little bit: during my free times, I like to do sports and spend time with my friends. I like to meet new people, do interesting activities and discover new things.

This year, I decided to do the Explore program, because I wanted to improve my English speaking. I think that nowadays, speaking english is important for everyone.

To enjoy my trip at Ottawa, I look foward to make new friends, have fun while doing a lot of activities, spend time discovering Ottawa and improve my english speaking.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire